1. The total nitrogen content of this product is about 2%, and contains inorganic nitrogen and organic nitrogen, which has long-acting and quick-acting nitrogen supplementation for plant growth.
2. The amino acid itself is rich in protein, which is of course a plant nutrient.
3. The glycine contained in the plant can increase the chlorophyll content of the plant, increase the activity of the enzyme, and promote the photosynthesis of the plant.
4. This product is a plant growth regulator by regulating and supplementing plants with its own multifunctional nutrients.
5. Amino acid is also a practical complexing agent. It can complex a large number of elements such as N, P, K, and trace elements such as Zn, Fe, Cu, Mn, B, and Mo.